Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Skipped entries, but not class!

I have been lax in updating my blogs this past week or two! My apologies. We found a house to rent and as a result have been busy getting stuff packed! that's a workout in and of itself!

Last Thursday, Master Scota was out of the area so Ms. Scully and Mr. Henderson taught the class. It was fun, they about killed us, but it was fun!

they started teaching us the first form the "World Form number 1" I don't recall the Korean for it. it's not difficult, but I think to truely appreciate the form you have to work hard to master it... and I think that mastering it is much more than simply learnign the movements. I'm looking forward to mastering that form!

as well as all of them. there are a LOT fo forms to becoming a black-belt...

Heads off to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment