We have been doing this lots in each class. Tonight I asked Instructor Henderson if something I was doing was ok or if it was a bad habit... no sense forming bad habits.
Anyhow, when I was in the duck stance I was locking the knee of the leg that was going to be my back leg, so I wouldn't forget etc.
Well that has a tendency to make you move up and down as you do the forward step. Which is not whats supposed to happen, you are supposed to keep your head on a level plane while moving... so I averted (hopefully) a bad habit, and will be certain to do it right from now on.
I'll tell you when I watch Master Scota or the instructors do these moves it's like watching dancers, they are so graceful, I can only hope that someday I'll be close to as graceful! I know they have been doing this for years an I am only just finishing my third week, but I can dream can't I?
Ten Articles of Faith
- Be loyal to ones country.
- Be obedient to parents & elders.
- Be loving between husband & wife.
- Be cooperative between brothers.
- Be respectful to elders.
- Be faithful to your teacher.
- Be faithful to your friends.
- Distinguish the difference between good and evil.
- Never retreat in battle.
- In fighting, choose with sense & honor...always finish what you start.
- Respect & Obediance
- Self control
- Indominable Spirit
Cho Bo Ja